Monday, June 8, 2009

Midnight thoughts

Should've been asleep a couple of hours ago.

I wonder how many of us feel completely lost.

Yes, I love. Yes, I enjoy,

Yes, I mourn, I weep, I don't see the meaning.

What is the meaning of meaning?

I search.

I've always searched.

I find you out here. Others. Some, so much wiser than I.

I love you Aeolus . You are one of the wiser.

You help me find sanity.

Time. Is moving so fast.

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,

Paycheck after bloody paycheck.

No. This IS not it.

2 comments:

Goddessrocks said...

Yes I believe we are all searching...which implies that we are NOT there...when the search is over ...we will be free and I believe present with ourselves....love the meandering thoughts...

in.awe.. said...

Thank You Goddessrocks.
It feels good to be able to have these meandering thoughts commented on with such wisdom.